General position information:
Job Title: administrative and operations coordinator
Location: Mexico City
Commitment: full time, 40 hours a week
Salary Range: between $1,500 USD to $2,500 USD net per month, depending on level of experience
Benefits: An environment of cultural diversity and a commitment to the work. Flexible hours. Insurance for major medical expenses and labor benefits according to Mexican laws.
Start Date: November 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related feild.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrator in civil associations, foundations or the government sector in Mexico or Central America
- Experience in payroll and financial accounting roles
- Work experience in an international organization and/or in a multicultural environment (preferred)
- Experience in digital tools for administration, finance and accounting. (CONTPAQI, SAP, Paypal, Western Union)
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Spanish
- Collaborative personality with dedication to teamwork. Good sense of humor, flexibility and an overall good disposition.
Find the full profile and the application form here (in Spanish).
Receiving applications from October 3 to 15, 2019.